8/22/2013

We Got Picked!!!!

Right now I'm so excited and scared that I'm just trying to breathe!  I've been literally shaking for the past 2 hours, ever since I opened the email that said we GOT PICKED to be featured on Give1Save1africa.blogspot.com next week!  (See all the !!!?  That's what it feels like to be in the room with me right now--good grief, can you imagine what it's going to be like when we get the actual referral??)

We need your help though.  Starting Monday, our video will "debut".  Would you please consider sharing our video with as many people as you can?  Twitter, Facebook, Email, Blogs, whatever?  The success of our video really depends on how many people see it and the goal, in the words of Give1save1, is for it to go "viral".  I will share the link again here closer to next week so that you will know what to share.

That said, please hold our family up in prayer.  Our video lays out this whole story, the miraculous crazy things the Lord has done.  Please pray for protection over us and the video, that whoever watches it stands in awe of our great God, and that people would be drawn to HIM through it?

Please forgive me, the next few months may get a lil' dramatic!  :)  Knowing God and the way He typically moves in our lives, I suspect that our referral will be here any minute.  I feel like he must be throwing His head back and laughing in delight.  I love Him so much and am so grateful for His friendship.  The coolest thing about all of this journey is truly Him.  He's the prize.  We get to have friendship with Him today, and we can know He's going to carry us every step of the way, just like He's been so faithful to do this whole time.  Amen?  Amen.

3 comments:

mkrichert said...

AMEN!!! So excited for you! You are in the arena my friend.

Unknown said...

How exciting! I'll share the video as soon as I can, and I'll be praying for you guys. You still mean so much to me and still encourage me!

katie said...

Goosebumps! I love that we get to be a part of your journey.